Cabin Fever Defeater Series
Defeat Cabin Fever this winter by joining us on an adventure! Beginning in January, we will be offering two programs each week for adventure-seekers of all ages. On Wednesdays, we will be alternating between indoor rock climbing and riverbank cleanups. While on Fridays, we will be taking advantage of the clear winter views in the mountains by going on a local hike! For our indoor rock climbing sessions, we are super excited to be partnering with the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly for allowing us to use their equipment and facilities. The registration fee for a two-hour indoor rock climbing session is $12. There are no fees associated with the hikes or riverbank cleanups. Space is limited for each of these programs (10 or less), and registration is required. All participants will be screened for COVID-19 before participating in each of the programs. Face coverings will also be required when participants are within six feet of others. To find out more about where the hikes and cleanups will be taking place, please click the "Sign Up" button below.
Sign Up Here!
Youth Indoor Soccer
The 2021 Youth Soccer Indoor league will consists of a 6 game season with guaranteed equal playing time, balanced teams and a focus on fun. This league will be for children ages 7 to 15 years old. Players will have one practice per week and a game on Saturday or Sunday. All games and practices will be held at Grey Eagle Soccer Arena. You may request a coach but it is not guaranteed you will be placed on that team. There will be no skills day this year. Coaches will draft their teams. Please make sure your t-shirt sizes are correct. This year in particular there will be a lot of changes due to Covid 19 restrictions as we are following the NCDHHS guidelines.
Players must bring their own water bottle labeled so there is no sharing or mix ups.
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at practice and games.
- Coaches are required to wear face coverings.
- Grey Eagle has a 60 per capacity right now. No more than 60 people at a time.
- One parent or guardian per child on game days to stay under capacity.
- Players are required to wear face coverings while playing.
- Players not in the game are required to wear face coverings.
- Everyone will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Refs are required to wear face coverings,
- Teams will not huddle and teams before or after the game will not shake hands, high five, or fist pump the other team or each other.
- No heading the ball in any age group.