Volunteer or Intern
We could not do all our special events and athletic programs without the support and dedication of all our volunteers. Volunteers serve a variety of roles including, but not limited to the following:
- Indoor Soccer Coach
- Basketball Coach
- Community Garden - Weekly Work Day or Group Signup.
- Lakeview Center - Hospitality, Transportation/Carpool, Friendly Visiting, Special Events, Teach/Facilitate Classes.
- Special Events - July 4th, Park Rhythms, Mini Monster Mash, Circle of Lights, and Valentine 5K and Kids Fun Run. Volunteers help with a multitude of roles during these events.
If you would like to volunteer please contact us or stop by the office.
We love having people learn alongside us. Below are some of the opportunities that we have available. In addition, we are also open to working with perspective college students who are looking for internship credits to create a customized experience to meet college and university degree requirements.
- Recreation Intern (unpaid)
- Community Garden Intern (paid)
It is the policy of the Town to foster, maintain, and promote equal opportunity employment opportunity. The Town shall select employees on the basis of the applicants' qualifications and without regard to age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, or national origin. Applicants with disabilities shall be given equal consideration with other applicants for positions if such applicants can, with or without reasonable accommodation, perform the essential requirements of the position.