Water Quality Guide for Chemical Storage
- Maintain an inventory of materials. Know what you have in your shop or yard.
- Ensure all containers are in good condition and properly stored, labeled, and closed.
- Label and track the recycling of waste materials.
- Use precautions to avoid spills and clean them up promptly if they do happen.
- Keep rags and absorbents on hand to clean up spills. Clean up without water if at all possible.
- Sweep or dry mop frequently, especially outside.
*Information on this Web Page excerpted from City of Concord, Copyright 2019, and City of Winston-Salem, Copyright 2006-2020