Report a Broken or Clogged Storm Drain/Culvert, Flooding Issues or Request Street Sweeping

Our goal is to keep town streets free of excess debris and to prevent property damage resulting from rainwater runoff from the streets. We count on you to let us know when there is flooding, clogged or broken storm drains, or when your street needs to be swept. To report a broken or clogged storm drain/culvert, flooding issues on town streets or to request street sweeping, choose one of the following options:

Call the Stormwater Helpline at 828-419-9300, ext. 680.

Call the Planning and Development Department at 828-419-9300, option 4.

DOT Culvert Blockages/Flooding

To report culvert blockages or flooding on DOT (State maintained) roads, please use this contact form.